Superior homes in safe neighborhoods.
Every resident has an overseer (such as a Case Manager / Physician / or LPC) to assit their transition and monitor progress. We are a housing provider only.
Every IVY Home
- Is a Sober Living Home that follows NARR guidelines
- Has a washer/dryer in the home
- Has an attached garage
- Is in a great neighborhood
- Is near bus lines
- All bills are included in the rent + insanely fast internet
- A bed with linens, a kitchen with all implements, and all living room furniture are provided as part of the rent
Residents of IVY Home
- Rent a bed
- Share the bathroom and living spaces
- Live in peace and harmony with one another
- Support the recovery of other members
- Participate in shared household duties
Recovery Looks Like
- Recovery from addiction (We are not a treatment facility.) We accept people assisted in recovery by medication as long as it's overseen by a physician.
Our home operates on strict Sober Living Guidelines. Every resident of an IVY Home agrees to live Clean and Sober lives and signs our Sobriety Contract. We are a Level II housing provider.
Cost for Residents
- The weekly rate is $150 for a shared bedroom. The weekly rate is due every Friday. You can also pay by the month. The monthly rate is $600 and is due on the 1st day of the month.
- There are no single rooms in the women's home and one in the men's home.
- Late fees are $5 per day with a 5 day grace period.